Help With a Federal Agency

If you can't get an answer from a federal agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, my office may be able to help resolve a problem or get you the information you need. While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem.

If you are having an issue with a federal agency, please complete a privacy release form. The Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. ยง 552a) requires that Members of Congress or their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual's case.

Below you will find direction on required documents to include with the submission of the Digital Privacy Release Form. If you would prefer to complete a paper Privacy Release Form, please contact my staff at (918) 935-3222 .

Our team will not be able to start working on your case until all required documentation is provided. Please include all pertinent information and claim numbers in your privacy release form. This includes, but is not limited to the following:

  • Your Social Security Number MUST be included for all agencies, except for cases involving USCIS.
  • Your VA claim number should be included for cases involving the Department of Veterans Affairs.
  • USCIS cases must include I-797 receipts for all forms you want my office to inquire on.
  • If you are submitting through Power of Attorney, please contact my office for additional information at (918) 935-3222.

  • IRS cases should include:
  • Notices issued by the IRS
  • A signed copy of your federal tax return
  • A copy of your government issued photo ID

  • Click Here To Request Help